Cocktail Name: Witches Brew
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- 2 bottles chilled champagne
- 1 gallon orange juice
- 1/2 gallon orange or lime sherbet
- 1 bunch peeled black grapes
- Sugar to taste
- 1 bottle (2 liters) 7 Up, Sprite or ginger ale
- 1/2 bottle vodka
- Small pieces of dry ice
Tools: Icecream Scoop
Glass: Punch Bowl & cups
Garnish: Bunches of grapes for garnish
- Combine champagne and orange juice in large punch bowl.
- Scoop sherbet into bowl; will foam on top.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Float peeled grapes in mixture and garnish bowl with the rest of the grapes.
- Drop in pieces of dry ice for fog effect (note: no one should put dry ice in his or her mouth!).
credits to TheFamilyGroove