Cookies 'n' Cream Dessert Cocktail
Baileys Irish Cream with Caramel, Cream, creamy cocktails, Dessert Cocktails, Frangelico hazelnut liqueur, honey, Ice Cubes, Kahlua, Oreo biscuitsPrep time: PT10M
Cook time: PT5M
Total time: PT15M
- 130 g Oreo Biscuits
- 1 1/2 cup Pouring Cream
- 1 1/2 cup Frangelico liqueur
- 1/2 cup Kahlua liqueur
- 1/2 cup Baileys Original Irish Cream liqueur:
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 cup Ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cup pouring cream, extra
- Place the biscuits in a bowl. Use the end of a rolling pin to gently pound until coarsely crushed.
- Use an electric beater to whisk the cream in a large bowl until firm peaks form.
- Place the Frangelico, Kahlua, Baileys, honey, ice cubes, extra cream and half the biscuit in the jug of a blender, and blend until the ice is crushed and the mixture is well combined.
- Divide the mixture among serving glasses. Top with a dollop of cream and sprinkle with the remaining biscuit to serve.