Name: The Double Rainbow Cocktail
Yield: Serves 1
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz elderflower liqueur
- 4 oz soda water
- 4 dashes grapefruit bitters
- lemon peel for garnish
- rainbow ice cubes
- Make rainbow ice by adding food coloring drops to an ice cube tray, filling with water and freezing.
- Cut lemon / lime peels into stars.
- Add all ingredients to a glass filled with ice in rainbow order ( two cubes per color, making it a double complete rainbow ).
- Garnish with star shaped citrus peelings.
adapted from HomeBars.BarinaCraft.com
- Colored ice cubes could be a great way to add to an existing theme by using team or matching colors when hosting other events too. Freeze green ice for St. Patrick’s Day or Super Bowl match up colors when tending bar for these parties.